top of page
- Fri 06 Oct06FriOctFirst Friday: Studio Ghibli/St. Louis Science CenterOct 06, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PMSt. Louis Science Center, 5050 Oakland Ave, St. Louis, MO 63110, USAThe Catbus is now boarding! The October First Friday will feature all things Studio Ghibli! Catch a screening in the OMNIMAX, explore the themes and science often used by Hayao Miyazaki, shop local vendors, and so much more!
- Fri 13 Oct13FriOctSIUE Arts & Crafts Fair/Morris University Center
- Sat 14 Oct14SatOctAnime Conbini Mart/Saint Charles Convention CenterOct 14, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PMSaint Charles Convention Center, 1 Convention Center Blvd, St Charles, MO 63303, USAAnime Conbini Mart is a mini-market to support small businesses within the anime community! This includes exhibitors, food vendors, and artists. It's your one-stop shop to shop, eat and catch some entertainment!
- Oct 15, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PMLeclaire Park, 900 Hale Ave, Edwardsville, IL 62025, USAEach year, Leclaire Parkfest attracts approximately 5,000 people to enjoy live music, festival food, a beer and wine garden, craft booths, a used book sale benefiting the American Cancer Society, children’s activities, a vintage vehicle exhibit and trolley tours.
- Nov 03, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PMSt. Louis Science Center, 5050 Oakland Ave, St. Louis, MO 63110, USADo you know what color spice turns someone’s eyes or where sandworms come from? Join us to celebrate the premiere of Dune: Part II. Prove your trivia knowledge, learn about life in deserts, explore with a building-wide game, and more!
- Sat 11 Nov11SatNovEdwardsville High School Art & Craft Fair/Edwardsville High School
- Sat 18 Nov18SatNovRotary Fall Arts & Crafts Fair/Lindbergh High School
- Dec 01, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PMSt. Louis Science Center, 5050 Oakland Ave, St. Louis, MO 63110, USACelebrate 60 Years of Doctor Who with us! See the only screen-used Tardis located in North America in our Doctor Who exhibit and catch a feature episode. Test your knowledge with trivia, learn about time travel and alien life, play the building-wide game, and more!
bottom of page